The recipes of Marina Mastromauro
INGREDIENTS FOR 6 PEOPLE
- Spaghetti Casareccia Granoro: 500 g
- Celery: 1
- Carrots: 2
- Green onions: 2
- Pepper: one yellow and one red
- Zucchini: 2
- Small eggplant: 1
- Roasted pine nuts: 20 g
- San Marzano Tomatoes: 10
- Raisins: 10 g
- Dry white wine: 1 cup
- Pecorino Flakes 100g
- Garlic: 1 clove
- Olive oil D.O.P.
- Spicy sauce Crema di Peperoncino Granoro: to taste
- Salt to taste
- Soak the raisins in white wine before swelling.
- Fry in olive oil DOP Granoro squashed in a manual press garlic, add seasoning of Calabrian pepper Granoro, julienne vegetables and herbs, except tomatoes and basil.
- Quickly fry the mixture and add to it a little broth or water to put out the vegetables.
- Kkasarechiya paste (homemade noodles) Granoro boil in salted water until cooked al dente, and add it to, soaked raisins and diced tomatoes to the cooked vegetable mixture.
- After a few minutes, the dish can be served on the table, sprinkle it with grated pecorino cheese, finely chopped basil and roasted pine nuts.