Recipes from Marina Mastromauro
INGREDIENTS FOR 6 PEOPLE
- Pasta nuvole Granoro: 500 g
- Anchovies: 4
- Eggs: 3 egg yolks
- Mozzarella: 150 g
- Grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- Oil: 50 g
- Olive oil D.O.P. Granoro
- Salt to taste
- Put in a bowl the egg yolks, washed and chopped anchovies, diced mozzarella and mix gently.
- Cook the pasta in salted water nuvole to the stage al dente and drain the broth into the cup.
- Add to pasta olive oil DOP Granoro and a little butter, pour the egg mixture to the broth and a part and put on a slow fire.
- Cook stirring constantly until the eggs are not yet zagusteyut and mozzarella starts to melt.
- Serve at the table hot, if desired sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.