Recipes from Marina Mastromauro
INGREDIENTS FOR 6 PEOPLE
- Spaghetti "Specialities of Attilio" Granoro: 500 g
- Sausages: 3
- Butter: 80 g
- Eggs: 3
- Milk: 2 tablespoons
- Grated Pecorino: to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil D.O.P. Granoro
- Salt: to taste
- Pepper: to taste
- Place the spaghetti Granoro in boiling salted water.
- Simultaneously in another pan pour a little olive oil DOP Granoro, add a piece of butter. Sausage cleaned from the shell, cut into cubes and fry in oil until golden brown. Add the eggs, whipped with milk, and stir.
- When the pasta will be ready (al dente), drain the broth, pasta and shift into the pan with sausage and eggs and mix well.
- Serve on the table, sprinkle with grated cheese and pepper to taste.